Wills and Probate?
Want to make a will? Need help with probate? Want to put your affairs in order? Our specialist wills, probate and tax lawyers can help you talk it through.
We know all about what is needed to protect you, your assets and your loved ones. That is why we have one of the leading Wills & Probate Departments in the region offering a choice of ways to help you achieve this.
Our fully trained and qualified solicitors have the knowledge and experience to make sure that your needs are fully met as we guide you through the whole process. We listen carefully to your wishes and concerns and then construct an enforceable document that is individual to your needs and takes into account your financial status.
Call us now to discuss:
- The cost of making a will.
- The potential for minimising inheritance tax.
- Organising your affairs to protect your loved ones.
- Giving yourself and your family maximum peace of mind.
We provide comprehensive, professional and friendly advice on all aspects of Inheritance Tax planning and will explain the different types of Wills available, so that you can make an informed decision on what best suits your circumstances.
Molesworths can help with the following:
- Making a will
- Inheritance tax.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney … how to manage if you become incapable during your lifetime.
- Court of protection issues.
- Residential care planning.
- Probate … sorting things out after someone has died.
Our specialist team can prepare Lasting Powers of Attorney on your behalf which would stay in force even if you were to lose mental capacity, avoiding a potentially expensive application to the courts who would otherwise be involved in running your financial affairs.
Want us to call you back?
Fill in the form below and we will call you within one working day for a free no obligation chat.